Emulex is a leading provider of Ethernet Network Adapters and Converged Network Adapters (CNAs) to OEMs and systems integrators worldwide. The fourth generation of Emulex OneConnect® OCe14000 Ethernet Network Adapters and CNAs is optimized to meet the needs of enterprises, cloud providers and telcos, while delivering a powerful set of features and capabilities including:
- High-Performance Virtualization: The OCe14000 provides up to 50 percent better CPU utilization1 compared to standard NICs, increasing the number of virtual machines (VMs) supported per server; and a 4x performance increase in small packet network performance2.
- Data Acceleration with RDMA: The OCe14000 adapters leverage RoCE enabling server to server data movement directly between application memory without any CPU involvement providing high throughput and data acceleration on a standard Ethernet fabric without the need for any specialized infrastructure or management.
- Rapid, Secure and Scalable Hybrid Cloud Connectivity: Emulex Virtual Network Exceleration™(VNeX) offload technology provides up to 70 percent better performance1 vs. software-only implementations of overlay networking standards such as NVGRE and VXLAN.
- Increased Block Protocol Performance: The OCe14000 series of adapters provided a 2x increase in total block protocol IOPS over previous generation CNAs2.
- Centralized Management: Emulex OneCommand® Manager provides centralized management of all Emulex OneConnect Ethernet adapters and LightPulse® Fibre Channel HBAs.